Rezzy Eko Caraka,PhD received his B.S. degree from Diponegoro University, Indonesia specializing in Statistics, his M.Sc by research degree in School of Mathematical Sciences from the The National University of Malaysia, and his Ph.D. in Information Management from the Chaoyang University of Technology, Taiwan (ROC). He currently is Senior Researcher at BDSRC-Bina Nusantara University. In September 2020, he was the Postdoctoral Researcher with the Research for Basic Sciences, Department of Statistics, Seoul National University, South Korea. In January 2021, he was Postdoctoral Researcher with Seoul National University College of Medicine (SNU-Medicine). In March 2021, He serves as lecturer, Faculty of Business and Economics, Universitas Indonesia. His research interests include, but are not limited to Large-Scale Optimization, Fast Computing, Disaster Risk, Environmental Science, Sustainable Development Goals. He was co-founder of statistical software STATCAL (http://statcal.com/).Recently, he has authored new 10-book series, statistics, machine learning, spatial analysis.
Personal website : linktr.ee/akaracyzzer
- Lecturer, Faculty of Business and Economics, University of Indonesia . March 2021-now
- ECEM801208 – Data Science for Economic Policy, Master of Economic Planning and Development Policy (MPKP)
- ECMU601007 – Introduction to Science Management, Department of Management FEB UI (KKI Class)
- ECMS803004 – Branding Strategy in the Digital Age, Department of Management Sciences FEB UI
- ECMM801081 – Business Analytics, Department of Magister Management FEB UI
- ECMM801211 – Applied Research and Statistics, Department of Magister Management FEB UI
- Post-Doctoral (Researcher),Medical Research Center, Seoul National University Hospital (SNU-H). January 2021-now.
- Post-Doctoral (Researcher), Research for Basic Sciences, Department of Statistics, Seoul National University (SNU). February 2019-now
- Research Assistant at College of Informatics, Chaoyang University of Technology, Taiwan. Supervised by Prof.Rung Ching Chen. February 2019-May 2021
- Research Assistant at School of Mathematical Sciences The National University of Malaysia. Supervised by Dr.Sakhinah Abu Bakar. September 2017-January 2020
- Adjunct Senior Researcher, Bioinformatics and Data Science Research Center Bina Nusantara University.
- Adjunct research assistant School of Mathematics Clemson University, USA. Supervised by Dr.Chris McMahan.September 2016
- Reviewer, Journal of Atmospher MDPI. 2020-now
- Reviewer, Journal of Sustainability MDPI. 2020-now
- Reviewer, Symmetry MDPI. 2020-now
- Reviewer IEEE Access. 2019-now
- Reviewer Journal of Information Sciences
- Reviewer TELKOMNIKA Telecommunication, Computing, Electronics and Control
Keywords: Spatial; Fast Computing; SDGs; Machine Learning; Statistics