Rezzy Eko Caraka currently serves as Lecturer and Researcher Department of Statistics, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, University of Padjadjaran. His specialization lies in the statistics parametric and non-parametric approach both from experimental as well as theoretical points. Some of his research outcomes have been published at reputable journals Ecology, Environment and Conservation EM Internationals, IEEE XPLORE COMPLIANT, Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences Medwell, Journal of Telecommunications and Information Technology (JTIT), Jurnal BPPK (Kemenkeu Corporate University). He’s already published statistics Books (Geographically Weighted Regression, Spatial Data Panel, Introduction of GLM by using R, Advanced Bioinformatics by using R). All of these books in Bahasa Indonesia. He research interests include, but are not limited to, Statistics Geospatial, Bioinformatics, Machine Learning, Medical Statistics, and Statistics Ecological Biodiversity. Rezzy also actively participates in several research collaboration such as the topic of Statistics Ecological and Biodiversity with Indonesian Speleological Society (ISS) and Indonesian Institute of Sciences (LIPI, Indonesia) conducting the Preliminary study on Cave-Dwelling Arthropods Community in Karst. We successfully estimate population and gets impressive results. Moreover, In medical statistics. He focusing on building Query & Analytic System Colorectal Cancer Research with BDSRC-Faculty of Medicine, Hasanuddin University Hospital Makassar. Then, He passed technical training in intermediate level data science by Deep Learning Institute NVIDIA and Bioinformatics BioREALM USA. He received a scholarship and research funding, earned his master of science by research (MSc-Res) Statistics degree at School of Mathematical Sciences The National University of Malaysia
- Lecturer at Department of Statistics Padjadjaran University.
- Research assistant at School of Mathematical Sciences The National University of Malaysia.
- Researcher Bioinformatics and Data Science Research Center Bina Nusantara University.
- Adjunct research assistant School of Mathematics Clemson University, USA.
- Research Assistant Technical Committee on Food and Agriculture National Research Council Indonesia (DRN)
- Scientific Journal of PPI UKM 2017-now
- ASEAN Youth Conference, PPI Malaysia .2017-now
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE RESEARCH. 2017-now
- International Advisory Committee: International Conference on Advances in Biochemistry, Genetics and Molecular Biology, Imperial College London, London, United Kingdom. 2018
- Jurnal Pengabdian Kepada Masyarakat. 2017-now
Keywords: Spatial, Ecology, Bioinformatics, Machine Learning