Rezzy Eko Caraka currently serves as Lecturer, Researcher and CFO STATCAL(R). His specialization lies in the statistics parametric and non-parametric approach both from experimental as well as theoretical points. Some of his research outcomes have been published in reputable journals. He’s already published statistics Books (Geographically Weighted Regression, Spatial Data Panel, Introduction of GLM by using R, Advanced Bioinformatics by using R). He research interests include, but are not limited to, Statistics Geospatial, Bioinformatics, and Statistics Ecological Biodiversity. Rezzy also actively participates in research collaboration such as the topic of Statistics Ecological and Biodiversity with Indonesian Speleological Society (ISS) and Indonesian Institute of Sciences (LIPI, Indonesia) conducting the Preliminary study on Cave-Dwelling Arthropods Community in Karst. Then, He passed technical training in intermediate level data science by Deep Learning Institute NVIDIA and Bioinformatics BioREALM USA. He received a scholarship and research funding, earned his master of science by research (MSc-Res) Statistics degree at School of Mathematical Sciences The National University of Malaysia
- Research assistant at School of Mathematical Sciences The National University of Malaysia.
- Adjunct Researcher Bioinformatics and Data Science Research Center Bina Nusantara University.
- Adjunct research assistant School of Mathematics Clemson University, USA.
- Research Assistant Technical Committee on Food and Agriculture National Research Council Indonesia (DRN)
- Scientific Journal of PPI UKM 2017-now
- ASEAN Youth Conference, PPI Malaysia .2017-now
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE RESEARCH. 2017-now
- International Advisory Committee: International Conference on Advances in Biochemistry, Genetics and Molecular Biology, Imperial College London, London, United Kingdom. 2018
- Jurnal Pengabdian Kepada Masyarakat. 2017-now
Keywords: Spatial, Ecology, Bioinformatics, Machine Learning