Rezzy Eko Caraka,PhD , act as a researcher and practitioner in the field of data science and statistics. He has worked on all the SDGs topics to produce precise modeling, forecasting, data mining and text mining analysis for policy and decision making. Recently, he has authored more than 11-book series, including data science, statistics, machine learning, spatial analysis. He has received many awards including best paper, best presenter, best research. In 2021 he received a nomination and award from Data Sains Indonesia (DSI) as the best data science researcher. At the same time, He serves as Editorial Member of Sustainability MDPI, Atmosphere MDPI. He Serves as a reviewer at several top tier Journal Information Sciences, IEEE Access, BMC Medical Research Methodology, Remote Sensing MDPI, Modelling MDPI, Symmetry MDPI, Healthcare MDPI, International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health MDPI, Telkomnika, Social Indicators Research, International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction, International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management (IMEFM). His research interests include, but are not limited to Data Science, Large-Scale Optimization, Fast Computing, Disaster Risk, Environmental Science, Sustainable Development Goals. He was co-founder of statistical software STATCAL (http://statcal.com/).
2011-2015: Bachelor of Science, Department of Statistics, Diponegoro University
2017-2018: Master of Science by Research (MScRES), School of Mathematical Sciences, The National University of Malaysia
2019-2021: Doctor of Philosophy, Department of Information Management, College of Informatics, Chaoyang University of Technology
Personal website : linktr.ee/akaracyzzer
- Lecturer, Faculty of Business and Economics, University of Indonesia . March 2021-now
- ECEM801208 – Data Science for Economic Policy, Master of Economic Planning and Development Policy (MPKP)
- ECMU601007 – Introduction to Science Management, Department of Management FEB UI (KKI Class)
- ECMS803004 – Branding Strategy in the Digital Age, Department of Management Sciences FEB UI
- ECMM801081 – Business Analytics, Department of Magister Management FEB UI
- ECMM801211 – Applied Research and Statistics, Department of Magister Management FEB UI
- Post-Doctoral (Researcher),Medical Research Center, Seoul National University Hospital (SNU-H). January 2021-now.
- Post-Doctoral (Researcher), Research for Basic Sciences, Department of Statistics, Seoul National University (SNU). February 2019-now
- Research Assistant at College of Informatics, Chaoyang University of Technology, Taiwan. Supervised by Prof.Rung Ching Chen. February 2019-May 2021
- Research Assistant at School of Mathematical Sciences The National University of Malaysia. Supervised by Dr.Sakhinah Abu Bakar. September 2017-January 2020
- Adjunct Senior Researcher, Bioinformatics and Data Science Research Center Bina Nusantara University.
- Adjunct research assistant School of Mathematics Clemson University, USA. Supervised by Dr.Chris McMahan.September 2016
- Reviewer, Journal of Atmospher MDPI. 2020-now
- Reviewer, Journal of Sustainability MDPI. 2020-now
- Reviewer, Symmetry MDPI. 2020-now
- Reviewer IEEE Access. 2019-now
- Reviewer Journal of Information Sciences
- Reviewer TELKOMNIKA Telecommunication, Computing, Electronics and Control
Keywords: Spatial; Fast Computing; SDGs; Machine Learning; Statistics